1 hr to marinate
30 min prep & cook
Maple Soy Glazed Salmon with Mixed Greens
and Fresh Fruit
- 1/3 c Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 20 cracks fresh Black Pepper
- 4 filets Wild Caught Salmon or a 1 lb filet
- Enough mixed greens for 4 salads
- ½ c strawberries, quartered
- ½ mango, cubed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ c raspberries (or dried cranberries)
- ¼ c olive oil
- ¼ c fruit vinegar (apple cider or berry is great!)
- Salt & Pepper
Step by Step Instructions
Mix maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Place salmon filets in a shallow baking dish, pour maple glaze over salmon. Use a pastry brush to coat each filet. If there is skin on the salmon, turn the salmon flesh side down in the glaze and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
After the salmon has been in the marinade for an hour, preheat oven to 400° and place baking dish into the oven uncovered. Bake for 20 minutes.
Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl. Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar over top, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and toss until well combined.
When salmon is done, served to plates with salad on the side. Easy and delish – dinner is ready!