About an hour
Baked Chicken with Orange & Cucumber Greens
- 4 chicken bone in skin on thighs with leg attached (or eight chicken thighs)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, and Garlic granules
- Sprinkle of 5 spice powder (optional)
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into wheels
- ½ English cucumber, cut into rounds
- Drizzle of olive oil and apple cider or fruit vinegar to dress salads
Step by Step Instructions
Heat oven to 350°.
Place chicken in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and use a spatula to toss the chicken until it is nicely coated.
Place chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic granules (and 5 spice if you choose to use any). Place in the oven for 45 – 55 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and is golden brown (time will vary depending on the size of the thighs).
Share salad greens over 4 plates. Distribute orange wheels and cucumber rounds over the salads. When chicken is ready plate beside the salads. Drizzle each salad with a bit of olive oil and apple cider or fruit vinegar. Serve and enjoy this super quick and simple dinner!