Less than 30 min
Pizza Margherita Flatbread
- 4 pieces authentic naan flatbread
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 20 slices bocconcini (grated mozza works too!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh basil, roughly chopped or chiffonade
- 4 pieces prosciutto, roughly chopped (optional)
Step by Step Instructions
Set oven to 350°.
Mince garlic and mix it into the olive oil, or chop garlic in a small food processor along with the olive oil. Use a pastry brush to spread the olive oil & garlic evenly over each piece of naan bread. If you prefer, you can use tomato sauce instead of olive oil and garlic – your call!
Distribute bocconcini evenly over each flatbread, and then add tomatoes and prosciutto to each piece. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and pop the flatbread into the oven on parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for about 10 minutes, then put the broiler on to brown things up a bit.
Remove the flatbread from the oven, sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately!